Countdown to Data Company Summit
Join Delphix at the Data Company Summit to discover how DevOps test data management addresses automation deficits and overcomes innovation limits. Luminaries will share their successes in enabling fast, safe, high-quality releases that transform application delivery through making their test environments accelerated, compliant, and at the edge of today’s cloud.
Top reasons to attend
- Hear first-hand from other technology leaders as they explore key topics on the CIO agenda in 2023 including how to: mitigate risk and increase compliance, incorporate sustainability into your best practices, and improve the developer experience for business value.
- Find out how data automation accelerates both digital transformation and application delivery, with speakers from IDC, Microsoft, Morgan Stanley, BNP Paribas and more.
- Learn how to implement continuous innovation at scale by enabling fast, safe, high-quality application releases, all by making your test environments more automated and compliant.
- Be among the first to hear about how SustainableIT.org and Delphix’s Data Company Summit work hand-in-hand to promote sustainable digital transformation programs and advances in sustainability.
- Network, build and strengthen relationships with peers, partners, and colleagues.
- Join Delphix and SutainableIT.org for an awards gala to recognize the best examples of sustainable IT in action.
- Learn about Delphix’s latest product developments and roadmap and how Delphix can help you unleash continuous innovation and compliance.
Panel: Data Megatrends for the Office of the CIO
Modern CIOs are challenged with the need to innovate and deliver technology solutions fast enough to meet company goals, and do it sustainably, all while combatting cybersecurity risks and meeting compliance requirements. How can CIOs balance boldness and caution to ensure the ability to innovate and drive business growth? How do you create an environment that enables development teams to innovate and code instead of being slowed down by compliance and security issues? And how do you do it all while saving the planet?
These and other topics will be discussed by Delphix President Steven Chung, as well as customer CIOs, who will share their learnings and best practices of what it takes to be an effective CIO in today’s business world.