Countdown to Data Company Summit
Registration has closed - we are looking forward to gathering soon!
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at DCSMiami@Delphix.com
Join Delphix at the Data Company Summit to discover how DevOps test data management addresses automation deficits and overcomes innovation limits. Luminaries will share their successes in enabling fast, safe, high-quality releases that transform application delivery through making their test environments accelerated, compliant, and at the edge of today’s cloud.
Top reasons to attend
- Hear first-hand from other technology leaders as they explore key topics on the CIO agenda in 2023 including how to: mitigate risk and increase compliance, incorporate sustainability into your best practices, and improve the developer experience for business value.
- Find out how data automation accelerates both digital transformation and application delivery, with speakers from IDC, Microsoft, Morgan Stanley, BNP Paribas and more.
- Learn how to implement continuous innovation at scale by enabling fast, safe, high-quality application releases, all by making your test environments more automated and compliant.
- Be among the first to hear about how SustainableIT.org and Delphix’s Data Company Summit work hand-in-hand to promote sustainable digital transformation programs and advances in sustainability.
- Network, build and strengthen relationships with peers, partners, and colleagues.
- Join Delphix and SutainableIT.org for an awards gala to recognize the best examples of sustainable IT in action.
- Learn about Delphix’s latest product developments and roadmap and how Delphix can help you unleash continuous innovation and compliance.
Katherine Wetmur, Morgan Stanley
CIO, Cyber, Data, Risk and Resilience
Keynote: Secure TDM for DevOps
Digital transformation requires accelerated software release with quality and compliance. While DevOps has moved the needle on this goal, data is still a key constraint limiting your success. Legacy approaches to Test Data Management (TDM) fall short of DevOps speed and quality requirements. They result in slow, manual, error-prone, stale and noncompliant test data. In this session, Katherine Wetmur, CIO, Cyber, Data, Risk and Resilience at Morgan Stanley, discusses making test data secure for compliance, and security risk awareness, all from the 10,000-foot board level.